Thursday, May 17, 2012

We passed the Lovettsville Planning Commission unanimously !  So now its on to the Town Council approval.  Basically, We need these to change the zoning from a by right use to a special exception.  Thus far we have good momentum.  Just a million or more permits and approvals and we'll be ready. 

Got the control panel a couple days ago and have been playing with that.  So that's been interesting.  The more I look at it, the more I'm glad I went with this vendor instead of some of the others.  The features of slow ramping heating elements, countdown timers, timers, water tight, and mainly the versatility are the main selling points in my mind.  Some other control panels are setup so its basically their way or the highway.  But what if you want to brew something using a completely different process.  This system is simple enough, or as I prefer to say versatile enough, that you can use it to fit whatever you want to do.  At least I hope.  When I start brewing here in,,, ummm,,, ( gees don't want to jynx us),,, Sept I will find out if it really works. 

We are gonna change the name to Mad Phoenix Brewpub cause we're rising from the ashes.

(okay that was lame sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment